Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm worried about K. BTW i'm just gonna use my nickname for her from now on. she calls me B I call her K. I'm starting to think shes maybe not as strong as I thought. I walked into her bathroom, and found blood all over the floor, and her curled up in a corner grabbing her shoulder and sobbing. I've never seen her cry before. I asked her what was wrong and she looked me and I swear if looks could kill... And screeched at me to get out. She came out a little while ago and when I asked her what was wrong again and she simply said nothing a stitch had tore and showed me the new stitches she had made to her arm, but then she went to her room, locked the door and I swear I heard more sobbing. I don't know whats wrong and I don't know what to do. I've never had to deal with an emotional female before.

No comments:

Post a Comment