Saturday, May 4, 2013

Welcome back love.

I went out looking for her at the park we have nearby. She wasn't there, so I just sat there for awhile waiting to see if she would show up. She didnt. I finally just got tired of waiting, and went back to her house. I almost screamed when I walked in and saw her sitting in the front room drinking a rock star  She started laughing at me, and said miss me? I didnt really know what to say. I have her sitting on the couch, face and hands covered in blood, with the biggest grin I have ever seen. Kind of like a little kid in a candy shop. Under the circumstances all I could think of to say was "That was fast." She wont tell me where she was or what she did. All I could get from her about it was "Took care of our little problem, with enough time to pick up a little treat"and with that she lifted the rock star and started giggling. Its official. K has officially gone off the deep end. Luckily nobody but us were at the house, because they had all gone to some barbecue thing, so she wouldnt get questioned for all the blood. I helped her clean herself up, and asked if she wanted to update her blog, because you are all probably worried as heck. She smiled in a weird way, tilted her head, and said in a too cheerful tone( I mean way too cheerful a tone for someone who probably just killed, or mutilated someone) nah.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I'd sleep with a knife, then. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt act that crazy. Doesnt really matter anyway, Jared got away. I only was able to stab him twice in the arm, and cut off 3 fingers.

      Delete
    2. Doesnt really matter? What the heck K. You acted like a total psycho earlier, left me without much explanation, tried killing, and torturing my best friend, and laughed about the whole thing. And you think none of that really matters?

      Delete
    3. Oh, so hes your best friend now? Have you forgotten the fact that he knocked you out, and keeps trying to kill me, and tried messing with your head? I was just trying to eliminate a problem to both of us. Now is that so bad? Get it through your thick head that he isnt your friend anymore. How the hell are you even commenting on this?! You dont even have your own computer, always use mine, and you arent even here right now. Which leads me to another question. Why did you just run out on me earlier?!

      Delete
    4. I severely, *severely* regret posting that 'most painful death' comment. Kendra, you probably need to reconsider your sudden penchant for mutilating people, proxies or no. This sort of thing often doesn't occur without a reason.

      Delete
    5. I believe he's still my friend. Somewhere inside its still the same Jared we all knew and loved. Your just fucked up to even want to kill him.Thanks for showing me what a psycho you are. Why do you think I left? Because you are a scary psychotic bitch. Dont expect me to come back, I can make it on my own.

      Delete
    6. B, if you're willing to think somewhere inside Jared is still the same, then Kendra should probably get the same courtesy. That said, I can't blame you for leaving. I have a spare room, so if you don't mind a long plane ride there's a place for you to stay, should you want it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Its too late for sorry. I think I might just take med's offer.

      Delete